No Steel Electrodes?
Our revolutionary technology provides the following advantages over other competitive mats using
steel electrodes in the construction of the mat. The patented NSD technology does not use steel
electrodes and can offer the following advantanges:
- Mat flexibility which prevents short outs, especially in the corners of steel
- No rusting of the mat which, in turn, prevents dead zones.
- Can install elastomers without creating dead zones.
- Can handle heavy loads (maximum intermittent load is 3000 PSI)
- Customized mat sizes and shapes available.
- Easy to install.
- Various wire exit positions available.
- Easy to troubleshoot a daisy chained system.
- Withstands punctures.
- PSI based switches as opposed to "force” related switching in other mats
- Can be installed on uneven floors.