Universal Safety Controller HUB™
Multiple Safety Devices...One Safety Controller!
• The Safety Controller HUB has 24 safety input terminals that can
utilize safety or non-safety devices. (Expandable).
• The Safety HUB can monitor an input signal or provide 24 VDC when
• Inputs can be NPN sinking/ground or PNP sourcing
• Monitored mechanical captive contact safety relay
outputs (dry) are built-in standard within the safety HUB.
• Monitored solid state outputs are built-in the
• Safety Channels A and B are both pulsed
independently and sequentially to protect from component and internal shorts of 4 wire E-stop
• No dip switches for inadvertent tampering of safety
circuit, outputs or ancillary
• No programming - Pinnacle Systems does everything
• Fault reset button on Safety HUB Controller front
• Manual relay reset button on Safety HUB Controller
• *Remote reset button – Uses any of the 24 safety
inputs for remote reset away from the Controller HUB.
The Universal Safety Controller HUB has built-in
field replaceable captive (dry) contact safety relays. This is quite advantageous when compared to regular safety
relay modules that require the entire module to be discarded and replaced when a single internal
mechanical relay goes bad. The Universal Safety Controller HUB is extremely cost
efficient when compared to the total cost of using standard freestanding safety
relays, their installation time and repair.
Communications: The Safety Controller HUB
contains USB Port, CAN Network and optional Ethernet connections.
Control Reliable Control
Control reliable resolver based (rotary and linear) position based
systems available. Excellent for machine tools such as punch presses and press brakes (consult